Warrior Cats Fun!!!

Please login or become a member of Warrior Cats Fun so you can have some fun with the other members!!! Smile

This is where you can RP, chat, and just hang out! Come join today! We allow users of all ages!

Latest topics

» WaterClan Symbol contest!!!!!!
Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:33 pm by SilverFlight

» Dark Forest Roleplay
Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:58 pm by SilverFlight

» WaterClan RPing thread one
Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:28 pm by SilverFlight

» StarClan RP
Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:26 pm by SilverFlight

» Favorite Clan
Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:32 pm by SilverFlight

» Snow's past
Sun Jun 19, 2016 4:25 pm by SilverFlight

» Warriors Thunder and Lightning
Sun Jun 19, 2016 11:42 am by SilverFlight

» NEW ERIN HUNTER SERIES COVER RELEASED!
Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:37 pm by Mistystar

» The Shadows Among Us (Destiny's Path)
Thu Jun 19, 2014 5:41 pm by Skyleaf

December 2017

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this month

Dreamscaper

Mistystar
    WaterClan Leader

Dreamscaper

Post by Mistystar on Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:13 pm

The darkness was darker than any night should be, and the stars shone as brightly as a dim light covered with a thick black blanket.

In over words, there was no light at all.

Not light, but shining darkness, illuminating my skin. I only wondered for a second what I was doing here. I didn’t have time to wonder any longer.

I felt a strong pressure on my back, and solid power and skill reacted from my body, but solid pressure and resistance matched my movements.

The darkness was crushing me. I took a deep breath and focused on the message that was running through my head.

I am dreaming.

I am dreaming.

I am dreaming. Desperation surges through my veins. I’m suffocating!!

I am dreaming.

The fourth time was the charm. I woke up in my bed, panting and sweating. My eyes were open but hadn’t quite connected with my brain. When they finally did, my mom was standing above me, her eyes alight with concern.

“Mom, I had this dream. I was-” I began to explain, still gasping for breath.

“I know.” She said calmly, and for the first time I saw fear dawn in her eyes. “It’s high time I told you the truth.” I could feel my eyes widen, but I didn’t speak. She lead me to the front door and lead me out, both of us barefoot and in PJ’s.

“Uhhh, Mom?” I ask her, wondering if she was going mad. She didn’t reply, just continued walking towards the old red grainery.

“Stay here.” She said in a cool voice that I didn’t recognize as hers. She disappeared for a moment before returning with an old lady. My brain, still groggy from sleep, took a little while to process that.

“There is an old woman in our grainery.” I muttered. “Inconceivable.” I quote my favorite movie.

My mom looks at me hard. “This is Angella, the Dreamscaper of darkness. Tell her your dream,”

By that point, I was sure she was crazy. “Can someone please explain?! I have a really weird dream, my mom drags me out in the middle of the night and introduces me to some old lady that was is the grainery and asks me to tell her my dream. What’s going on?” I practically yell.

“I know this seems a little strange to you, most new Dreamers do get a bit confused. Just tell me your dream.” The old lady, Angella, says smoothly.

“Uh, well, I had a dream....” I began hesitantly.

“No duh.” Angella shot back without humor. I glare at her and continue, my voice clear.

“I was in the dark, and if started to crush me.” I told her plainly. She narrowed her eyes and pulled out a checklist.

“How dark was it? Could you see anything?” Angella asked intently.

“It was pitch black, but my body was illuminated.” Her eyes became tiny slits at that. By the time I finished my story she was frozen like ice. She wasn’t even breathing! Just standing there, her eyes closed and she was swaying a bit, like the wind was blowing her. My mom was watching as if this entire situation was normal. When she finally opened her eyes, she looked completely fine.

“Ah, a classic.” She sighed dreamily. “I wish my quest was like yours.” She looked at me in awe. “Anyhow,” She snapped out of it. “Your clues are-”

“Can’t you explain it to her before you tell her the clues?” My mom butts into the conversation.

“Oh, yeah, right. Nobody knows for certain why some families have quests. Its thought that a long time ago some guy was given a curse that said each person down the line of his family would each be given a quest.” She finished her short and sweet story.

“Why is it a curse?” I ask.

“Well, dear, some aren’t successful with their tasks. Once your task is told to you, you must complete it within three years or you die.” She told me matter of factly. I stare at her. I could die?!  I look at my mom hopefully, wishing she would just start laughing and steer me back into the house talking about how long it took to pull this prank.

No such luck.

“So, what are my clues?” I ask her hesitantly.

“When Darkness falls

and light fades

the shadows vanish

and the sun vanquishes

When the stars shine

And the moon glows blue

the witches come out

for the hour

and the wind swirls

around the home

of the grave

of the 16th tall

and the darkness is unleashed

forever.” She reads off the clues like a poet.

“And,  uh, what does it mean?” I ask the obvious question.

“Well, dear, thats what you have to find out!” She replies cheerfully.
    “Cheerio!” She said as her goodbye and walked with a bounce in her step back into the grainery.

That's my story so far, let me know what you think! And also, I would like you guys to try and solve the riddle!!!!! The person who does will receive 300 fun points (This is really hard!)!!! I will give you one hint- 'and the darkness will be unleashed forever' part don't bother with, just try to figure out the date (Well, more like what tells  you when it will be), time and place of when it will take place!!

Last edited by Mistystar on Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Skyleaf

Re: Dreamscaper

Post by Skyleaf on Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:17 pm

Sounds great Misty!!!!!!

Signature:

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Smile Smile Smile  "Um, Shakespeare in the park? Doth mother know you whereth her drapes?" Smile Smile Smile

Iron Man

"Looks like somebody's having a busy after life."
    Skyleaf

Post by Skyleaf on Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:19 pm

Halloween night at 4:00 PM

Signature:

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Smile Smile Smile  "Um, Shakespeare in the park? Doth mother know you whereth her drapes?" Smile Smile Smile

Iron Man

"Looks like somebody's having a busy after life."
    Mistystar
    WaterClan Leader

Post by Mistystar on Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:57 pm

Nope!
    Mistystar
    WaterClan Leader

Post by Mistystar on Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:08 pm

Can you guess where, too? I want to see if you can get that part.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:04 pm