Warrior Cats Fun!!!

Please login or become a member of Warrior Cats Fun so you can have some fun with the other members!!! Smile

This is where you can RP, chat, and just hang out! Come join today! We allow users of all ages!

Latest topics

» WaterClan Symbol contest!!!!!!
Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:33 pm by SilverFlight

» Dark Forest Roleplay
Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:58 pm by SilverFlight

» WaterClan RPing thread one
Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:28 pm by SilverFlight

» StarClan RP
Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:26 pm by SilverFlight

» Favorite Clan
Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:32 pm by SilverFlight

» Snow's past
Sun Jun 19, 2016 4:25 pm by SilverFlight

» Warriors Thunder and Lightning
Sun Jun 19, 2016 11:42 am by SilverFlight

» NEW ERIN HUNTER SERIES COVER RELEASED!
Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:37 pm by Mistystar

» The Shadows Among Us (Destiny's Path)
Thu Jun 19, 2014 5:41 pm by Skyleaf

September 2017

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this month

Warriors Thunder and Lightning

Skyleaf

Warriors Thunder and Lightning

Post by Skyleaf on Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:58 pm

A storm roared overhead making every cat take cover as rain poured down from the sky and lightning flashed. The sound of a tree getting struck by lightning filled the early morning air. “There definitely is going to be some trees down”. A gray striped tom meowed from a hole under a boulder. Some cat muttered agreement. “The kits are coming!” the call rang through RiverClan camp.
    Thornpaw the medicine cat apprentice hurried out of the medicine cat’s den carrying some herbs. Then he slipped into the nursery which is a big bramble bush with tightly woven leaves, branches and bracken making it warm, water proof, and sturdy. He was followed closely by Redwillow the medicine cat who was also carrying herbs.
    As the medicine cats reached the pregnant queen, Redwillow nudged Shadeflower out of her way. Then she started to tend to a black and white she cat with a fluffy tail and green eyes named Velvetclaw who was the pregnant queen. The ginger and white striped medicine cat gave her a stick for the pain when the kits came. Velvetclaw bit down on the stick and it started to splinter in her mouth as the first kit was born. Thunder split the air as Redwillow started licking the fluffy little kit.  “It’s a tom”, she announced as the little fluffy black and white kit started wailing and struggled to his mother’s belly. Thornpaw watched in amusement as the little kit stumbled over his own paws. The next kit born was mostly white with a ginger, gray and black splashes on his back and a small black splash on his nose. The last kit was born as a huge bolt lightning lit up the sky. She was a silver tabby with a white under belly, face and paws.

“What shall we name them Ravenclaw?” Velvetclaw asked as she watched her kits sleep. Ravenclaw thought a moment. “Let’s name the first kit Thunderkit because he was born with thunder.” Ravenclaw suggested nodding to the fluffy black and white tom. Velvetclaw’s eyes lit up, “We could name the tabby and white one Lightningkit and the white and black one Cloudkit.” Velvetclaw meowed, her eyes sparkling with pride.

CHAPTER 1

Four moons have passed since the three kits: Thunderkit, Cloudkit, and Lightningkit were born. “Bet you can’t catch me!” Thunderkit squeaked. He liked annoying Cloudkit. He was on a thin branch above him. “Oh yeah, I’m right on your tail”, Cloudkit mewed. Cloudkit, Thunderkit, and Lightningkit were climbing around a willow tree that was right outside the nursery. Cloudkit jumped onto the same branch as Thunderkit, but Lightningkit was still on a branch below them. “Wait for me!” Lightningkit meowed impatiently as she prepared the leap onto the branch Thunderkit and Cloudkit were on. The branch was already starting to splinter. Thunderkit knew if Lightningkit jumped onto the branch it would break.
    So Thunderkit leaped for the branch above his head and his front claws hooked the tree bark and his hind legs dangled over a large pool of mud. It had just gotten done raining for two days straight. Panic gripped Thunderkit as the bark he clinging to, started to peel away from the branch.
    “Help me!!!!” Thunderkit screeched in terror as he fell. He smacked his back into a branch and his back made a loud crack. Then he belly flopped into the mud.  The mud is trying to eat me! Thunderkit’s eyes stung and mud filled his ears. He tried to breath but instead he sucked in mud and choked. Just then his head was sucked under the mud. Thunderkit felt like his lungs were going to burst, I’m going to die! And I wanted to be the best warrior the clans ever knew! Thunderkit thought miserably, just then the smell of pine trees and honey filled Thunderkit’s nostrils. It’s not your time to die little one, the she cat whispered gently in his ear. Just then the she cat’s scent vanished with her words echoing in his ears. I’m not going to die! Hope started like a fire in Thunderkit’s belly.  I still can be the best warrior the clans ever knew!  He gritted his teeth and started pulling the mud down with his paws; it’s just like climbing a tree! Thunderkit realized. He tilted his head back and stuck his muzzle up; he kept pushing the mud down. A heart beat later Thunderkit’s muzzle burst through the mud’s surface and he gasped in air.
    All of a sudden fangs grasped Thunderkit’s scruff and he was pulled out of the mud. Thunderkit felt mud slip out of his pelt. He couldn’t hear anything because his ears and nose was clogged with mud. He could hear his blood roaring in his ears from the fight out of the mud. The cat hurried into the medicine den and laid his mud soaked body down on the floor of the den. Thunderkit opened his eyes and lifted his head slightly off the ground and realized his mother and littermates were also in the den. Look how worried they are!  Thunderkit thought as he stared at their worried faces. Then he became aware of a horrible pain in his side, it made him wail newborn kit. Darkness started to cloud the edge of his vision; all of a sudden everything went black.

“Better work on your climbing skills if you are ever going to become an apprentice.” Amberkit sneered at Lightningkit as she padded out of the nursery; blurry eyed from sleep. Lightningkit swallowed her annoyance and stalked over to Cloudkit. I would be better at climbing if I had longer legs, she thought indignantly. Cloudkit looked up from grooming his flank and called to her. “Hey Lightningkit want to play moss ball?”
    “Sure!”
    “I’ll grab the moss!”
    “Okay!”

Lightningkit waited impatiently in the center of camp for Cloudkit. Something hit her in the side and startled her. ”Wha…?” Then she realized that she had the moss and saw Cloudkit pelting after her. She whipped around and charged away with the moss ducking underneath her clanmates in her hast. Cloudkit caught up to her and stole the moss with a forepaw, then charged in the other direction. Lightningkit dashed after him with her tail streaming behind her. She put on a burst of speed even though her legs were aching. Her brother glanced at her in surprise and almost tripped over his own paws. Lightningkit lunged at him with claws sheathed.

Then Cloudkit accidentally batted the ball of moss into medicine cat’s den. ”Humph! What just hit me?!” a startled yowl came from the den. Thunderkit poked his head out of the bramble screen with the ball of moss. “You better get out of here Redwillow isn’t in a good mood today.” He whispered with a glance over his shoulder. “Also she finally said I could walk around camp to get my heartbeat going, want to come with me?”
    “Sure, moss ball was getting boring anyway; I’ll be right back!” Cloudkit mewed and charged away. Lightningkit exchanged a glance with Thunderkit.

CHAPTER 2

Cloudkit was working on sharpening his claws on the branch of an oak he was on. Thunderkit was still in the medicine cat den because of a broken rib. He sighed inwardly; it was no fun without Thunderkit. Then he spotted Leopardstar leaping up high rock. Quickly he scrambled down from his perch and landed in a clump of bracken.
    “Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey join here beneath the high rock for a clan meeting.” Cloudkit saw Brackenfoot and Redfeather hurry over to their kits and started to groom them rapidly. It must be their naming ceremony, Cloudkit thought enviously. He glanced at the sky narrowing his eyes at the bright sunhigh sun.
    Leopardstar watched as the kits were being licked crazily by their parents; as quickly as they started Amberkit and Ashkit trotted over to the center of camp. Cloudkit could see that they we struggling vainly to control themselves. Leopardstar beckoned Amberkit forward with the flick of her tail. “From this moment on until her warrior ceremony, Amberkit shall be known as Amberpaw; your mentor will be Robinwind.” Leopardstar flicked her tail for her daughter, Robinwind, to come forward and greet her first apprentice.
    “Robinwind, you have proven to us that a true warrior doesn’t just fight, but helps to take care of her clan,” memories flashed in the two cat’s eyes for a couple heartbeats, “I hope you will pass on your qualities to your apprentice.” The golden spotted she cat bounced over to her mentor, fizzing with excitement and touched noses. Brackenfoot growled quietly as his daughter flounced over to her mentor. “Ashkit step forward please.” Leopardstar beckoned the little gray flecked tom forward. “From this moment on this kit shall be known as Ashpaw until his Warrior ceremony. Your mentor will be Rockfang,” Leopardstar meowed looking at her mate, “Rockfang I know you will pass on your skills in combat and your patience onto this young cat.” The powerful golden brown striped she cat nodded to Ashpaw and he padded over to his mentor, barely controlling his excitement.
    The clan called out the two liter mate’s new names, “Amberpaw, Ashpaw!” The clan’s cheers echoed in the warm Greenleaf air. Cloudkit called his den mates new names from the entrance of the nursery with Lightningkit. He smelled a storm coming on the wind. He sighed; it has rained almost every day. If it keeps raining like this then there will probably be a flood of some kind. Cloudkit shivered at the thought.
    “Let’s go and see Thunderkit!” Lightningkit mewed cheerfully. Without waiting for a reply the silver tabby she cat bounded away to the Medicine Den. “Hey, Wait up!” he called and chased after his sister. As Cloudkit brushed through the bramble screen he saw Thunderkit curled up in his nest with his yellow green eyes half open as he listened to Lightningkit’s nonstop chatter. She was midsentence when Cloudkit came in. “And you should have seen Brackenfoot’s face!” Lightningkit broke off in an mrrow of laughter, “His face was dripping mud and he said would get me back some day.” Cloudkit realized she was meowing about when the dawn patrol came back from patrolling that morning. Lightningkit had anciently flung mud on Brackenfoot’s face. He nodded, “It was really funny when he slipped in the mud that fell off his face.” Cloudkit could still picture the young brown tabby tom with his jaw dropping in a soundless yowl and the sound of mud splatting on his face.
    “What are you two doing in here?” an annoyed growl sounded right behind Cloudkit; he jumped in surprise. “S-sorry Redwillow, we were just….. Well visiting Thunderkit….And… Well...” Lightningkit started but Cloudkit cut her off; saving her from any more embarrassment.  “We were checking on Thunderkit and making sure he wasn’t dying of boredom.” He mewed to the flustered medicine cat. Her dark ginger tail swiped the ground in annoyance. “You’re making enough noise for Shadowclan to hear.” Redwillow snarled angrily, “Get out, now!” The two kits were bundled roughly out of the den. Cloudkit caught a glimpse of Thunderkit; he didn’t even jump to their defense or even acknowledge them when they had come to visit him. “What wrong with her? Does she have ants in her pelt?” Lightningkit meowed loudly.
    “Shush your face!” Cloudkit hissed quietly to Lightningkit. She glared indignantly at him with her green eyes flashing, but had enough sense to shut her face. The two liter mates padded in silence away from the angry medicine cat. Poor Thunderkit! Cloudkit thought thinking of his brother.
    He broke the silence. “Did you realize how distressed and haunted Thunderkit was when we visited him?” Cloudkit asked Lightningkit.
    “Yeah, he didn’t even greet me or even laugh at what I was talking about.”
    “I wonder what’s wrong.  Maybe we should sneak back in the medicine den.”
    “Sure, go ahead and sneak back into the medicine den, but don’t come wailing to me if Redwillow shreds your ears.”
    “Hey, it was just an idea!”

Cloudkit was dreaming. A mouse was nibbling on a seed at the foot of an old rickety oak tree. It was the biggest mouse he had ever seen; it was as big as his head! Cloudkit crouched and started to do a version of the hunter’s crouch and silently stalked his prey. With excitement building in his belly Cloudkit pounced on the gigantic mouse. With one swift movement he killed it, breaking its spine. It smelled delicious! So he took a big mouthful of the mouse; it tasted amazing! It was so juicy and the flavor sang in his mouth.
    “Owe, let go!”  A furious yowl sounded behind him. Cloudkit felt a paw with claws unsheathed smacked his face. His eyes flew open and he fluffed out his fur; he felt something damp and fluffy in his mouth. “Get your mouth off my paw!” the voice yowled again. It was pitch black in the nursery. “Get your paw out of my mouth!” he meowed around the paw.
    “I would if I could, mousebrain!” the voice answered and started to try yanking its paw out of his mouth. Cloudkit realized he really had some cat’s paw in his mouth; he obediently opened his mouth and the cat, he realized was Lightningkit, pulled her paw free; shaking it in frustration.
    “Why were you eating my paw!?” she mewed indignantly not caring she was being loud and glaring at him. “S-sorry I thought I was eating the mouse I caught in my dream.” He mewed lamely and studied his paws. Cloudkit felt embarrassment flood over him as Lightningkit prodded Velvetclaw in the side. “Wha…?” she meowed sleepily looking around the den.
    “Cloudkit was trying to eat my paw!” Lightningkit hissed, still very upset. Velvetclaw sighed, “I’m sure he didn’t mean to, so go back to sleep, Lightningkit.” She circled in her mossy nest and immediately feel back a sleep. Cloudkit curled back into his own nest; he felt Lightningkit brush past him on her way out of the nursery. “Where are you going?” he called softly after her.
    “Medicine den.”
    “Seriously?”
    “Hey, for your information my paw is bleeding.”
    Cloudkit sat up in alarm in his nest, and bolted from his nest to see if Lightningkit was overreacting. Hoping against hope Cloudkit reached her side and saw that she wasn’t lying, it really was bleeding. Lightningkit glared at him and started to hop awkwardly on three legs toward the medicine den; he tried to help, but she hissed furiously at him. When they reached the entrance of the den; Cloudkit realized how hungry he was. So he veered off from the den and hurried to the fresh-kill pile.  Snatched a small mouse and tucked in to it.

CHAPTER 3

Thunderkit breathed in lightly so it wouldn’t hurt his chest and circled in his nest again so he could get comfortable and let sleep engulf him. As soon as he had closed his eyes a paw poked him in the side. “Wake up, little one.” A soft voice mewed. Thunderkit pulled himself into sitting position and gave his chest fur a lick. He glanced around the clearing he was in; it was full of lush green plants and the smell of prey was over whelming. “Hello, Thunderkit.” The same voice meowed. “Welcome to Starclan.” Thunderkit jumped in surprise and for the first time he noticed the she cat in front of him. She was a beautiful golden ginger tabby with warm green eyes and she reminded him of someone, but he couldn’t remember who. “H-hi, He stammered, “Am I d-dead!?”
    “Worry none young one.”
    “Why am I here?”
    The pretty she cat waited patiently for him to stop questioning her. “I have a message for you.” She meowed. “There will be five; kin of the leopard that will have the power of the clans in their paws.”
    Thunderkit was about to ask what she meant, but the lush green forest was fading away. Before he knew it, the pretty she cat vanished. Thunderkit gasped in surprise as he jerked awake in his mossy nest in the medicine den. What a weird dream!
    Thunderkit scrambled out of his nest and arched his back in a big stretch. Then stretched each foreleg in turn and padded out of the den. He would do some laps around camp so he could get his heartbeat going. The sun was barely over the trees as Thunderkit started padding around camp. That dream was so weird! How can a cat be kin of a leopard? Thunderkit remembered the tales of Leopardclan, TigerClan and LionClan he had heard from the elders. Surely the StarClan she cat didn’t mean LeopardClan?
    While Thunderkit was lost in thought, something tripped him; making him land on his injured side. Thunderkit gasped in pain and struggled to his paws; winded, he gasped for air. Once his breathing was under control, Thunderkit glanced around camp. His ears were burning with embarrassment. So he continued his walk, but this time looking out for anything that might trip him.

Most of the clan was out on some kind of patrol when Thunderkit returned to the medicine den. “There you are!” A voice mewed from somewhere behind him. Thunderkit nearly jumped out of his pelt; then he jerked around in surprise. “Why didn’t you wake me before you went out?” Thornpaw didn’t give him a chance to reply. “No matter, I’ll give it to you now.” He hurried over to a bundle of herbs; neatly raped in an oak leaf. “Here, this is a poultice of comfrey, poppy seed and goldenrod. Hopefully it will help heal your broken rib and keep infection out.”
    Thunderkit obediently ate the bitter herbs and lay back down in his nest. Thornpaw has been working his tail off ever since Thunderkit was move here. Redwillow must be busy finding herbs or working on her herb garden. Thornpaw stopped sorting herbs and turned around so he could get a good look at Thunderkit. “You look half dead!” he meowed after a couple of heart beats. “Thunderkit why is your fur all dirty?” his amber eyes were full of concern.
    “W-well I sort of fell and landed on my injured side…” Thunderkit trailed off and looking at his paws.
    “Why didn’t you tell me?” Thornpaw asked as he started to run his paws gently up and down his flank. When he was done making sure Thunderkit didn’t hurt himself even more he sat back on his hunches. “Why didn’t you tell me you had a fall?” Thornpaw repeated his question, this time more seriously.
    “I-I thought you had enough to worry about, without adding me to it.” Thunderkit meowed quietly, glancing at Thornpaw; expecting to see anger.
    Thornpaw shook his head. “My duty is to make sure my clan is safe and well. I can’t do that when I have cats that won’t tell me they are hurt or sick.”
    “I know,” Thunderkit studied his paws in embarrassment, “I’m sorry.”
    “That was nice of you to be thinking like that, but I need to know this stuff, okay?”
    “Okay.”
    “Now try to rest, I’m taking you swimming in the reed bed today.” Thornpaw mewed as excitedly as a kit. Thunderkit felt excitement surge through him as he curled into a ball; tucking his tail over his nose and feel asleep.

Thunderkit followed Thornpaw over to the reed bed; that was located near the warrior’s den. It was nearly sunhigh and the day was already hot. The Greenleaf trees were a lush green and bird song filled the air. “Right,” Thornpaw mewed. “Let’s get into the water.” Thunderkit stepped into the cool blue green water with Thornpaw right on his paws. The feeling of water seemed to wash all his worries away; so he wadded in till it was up to his belly fur. “Okay, just kick out like this,” Thornpaw kicked out strongly with his hind paws,” And the rest comes naturally.” Thunderkit copied him; his fur started to weigh him down, but he kicked out with his hind legs and paddled the water with his front legs. Thornpaw was right, the rest did come naturally. “Hey, stay over here! The current is a bit strong out there!” Thornpaw called swimming over to him and guided him back to the reed bed.

Thunderkit was sleeping in a patch of weak sunlight. Three days ago he had had is first swimming lesson with Thornpaw. Thunderkit had gone swimming every day since, because he could never forget the feeling of the cool water engulfing him. “Quickly, let them get through!” Brackenfoot snapped. Thunderkit bolted awake at Brackenfoot’s demand. Cats were crowding the entrance of the camp. “Let them get through.” Leopardstar yowled. At once the cats parted so Brackenfoot and his patrol could get into camp. Ravenclaw, the clan deputy and Thunderkit’s father was caring a tiny cream kit in his jaws; was hurrying over to the medicine cat’s den. Thunderkit got up and followed him to the den; anxious to know what was going on. “The kit is almost on her way to StarClan.” Redwillow breathed sadly.
    “B-but you can’t give up already!?” Ravenclaw stammered.
    “I’ll do my best.” Redwillow meowed as she got down to business with Thornpaw at her side. Ravenclaw turned to leave, but Thornpaw called him back. “Can you fetch Brightfur and some soaked moss?” Ravenclaw dipped his dark gray head in agreement and went to find his mate. Thunderkit peered through the bramble screen; trying to see the other kit for himself. “Thunderkit, can you make a nest around her, please?” Redwillow asked while she was tending to her patient.
    Thunderkit nodded and padded out of the den. When he had gotten a mouthful of moss and bracken, from the supply next to the medicine den, he slipped back inside. “There we go Thornpaw; massage her throat.” Redwillow was meowing as he entered. “Alright, Thunderkit, now make a nice nest around her.” Redwillow instructed; helping him gently stuff the moss under the disheveled little she kit. “Thunderkit, I think it’s time you returned to the nursery.” Thornpaw meowed glancing at Redwillow. “Your rib is fully healed, so go and have some fun with your littermates.” The golden brown tom finished.
    Thunderkit gave a little bounce of joy. Finally I can do something other than sit in here or walk around camp! “Thank you for healing me.” He mewed dipping his head low in respect. Then he dashed off towards his littermates, so he could tell them his good news. Lightningkit was sleeping in a patch of sunlight; her soft silver tabby and white fur was gleaming in the early morning light. She was dreaming because her paws kept twitching and she was letting out faint mews and Cloudkit’s white splashed pelt was nowhere in sight.
    He sighed and bounded over to Lightningkit and prodded her flank. One green eye opened sleepily then closed again; she sighed and fell back asleep. Thunderkit poked her gently with his claw. “Uggg, what do you want?” Lightningkit grumbled opening her eyes again and glared up at Thunderkit. “Oh, sorry Thunderkit.” She added. “I thought you were Owlkit.”
    “It’s okay.” He mewed quickly. “Guess what?”
    “You know I’m not going to guess, right?” Lightningkit mewed stretching her fore paws.
    “Yeah,” Thunderkit squeaked; full of excitement, “Well I don’t have to be in the medicine den anymore!”
    “Great!” Lightningkit sprang to her paws and butted her head affectionately against his shoulder. “Now you can play moss ball with us! Come on!”
    Lightningkit scampered towards the pile of moss outside the medicine den; Thunderkit followed hard on her paws.

CHAPTER 4

“What are we going to do with her?” a muffled voice asked. “Well, for one thing she isn’t going anywhere until she is well.” answered a different cat. Skylar felt like her whole body was on fire and all the strange smells were giving her a head ache.  “Is she alive?” a soft voice asked.  Skylar opened her eyes and saw two cats staring at her. “Where am I?” Skylar asked hoarsely. “You’re in Thunderclan,” answered the dark ginger she cat, “I am Redwillow and this is Velvetclaw.”  Redwillow nodded to the pretty black and white she cat.
    “What is your name?”  Brightfur meowed.
    “Skylar.”
    “Are you a kittypet?”
    “Huh?” Skylar mewed in confusion.
    “I mean, did you live with twolegs?” Velvetclaw meowed patiently.
    “I don’t know.” Skylar wailed.  She couldn’t remember anything, but running away from something in the forest and collapsing.
    “It’s okay; I’ll take care of you.” Velvetclaw purred warmly; her green eyes glowing.
    Skylar glanced nervously around the medicine den; half expecting someone to attack her but it never came.  “So this is the new arrival.” a pretty golden tabby she cat meowed.  The dark ginger tabby, named Redwillow, jumped. “Leopardstar, you startled me!”
    “Sorry, I was wondering how she was...” Leopardstar trailed off as she started to stare wondering at Skylar.  Skylar was starting to feel uncomfortable with all the attention.  Who are these strange cats? She wondered. “What is your name, little one?” Leopardstar meowed; her pale green eyes softening when she noticed how Skylar's bones jutted out under her dull cream fur.  Her stomach growled loudly making her realize that she couldn't remember the last time she had a bite to eat.  “Uh... S...Skylar.” She answered hoarsely.  “Where are you from?”  Redwillow asked.  Skylar shrugged, it wasn't because she didn't want to answer it was because she honestly didn't know.
    Redwillow sighed, “You look like you need fresh-kill and water,” she continued, “Thornpaw, can go and fetch her some soaked moss, please.  Thornpaw padded out of the den, in search of moss. “I think I should leave.” Leopardstar meowed as she backed out of the den. “Do you still need milk or do you eat fresh-kill?” Velvetclaw asked.  Skylar shrugged, “What's fresh-kill?”  Velvetclaw and Redwillow exchanged a glance.
    “Can you walk?” she continued.  Skylar couldn't help feeling like a prisoner, but she stood up silently and followed Velvetclaw out of the den.  As she padded unsteadily out of the den, she looked around the clearing for the first time. It was neatly organized; on one side there was a bramble bush that carried the scent of kits and mewing kits.  Right next to the bramble bush there was a tipped over rotting oak tree with two pairs of glowing eyes staring at Skylar. On the same side but a little farther away was a large bolder with a crack underneath it had cats slipping in and out of it.
    “That's the warriors den,” Velvetclaw meowed following her gaze, “And that’s the apprentice's den,” she nodded at the rotting tree, “And we aren't going to see the insides of those dens today.”  Just then a small white tom with splashes of black and ginger approached them. “Who are you?” he asked, narrowing his amber eyes.  Skylar swallowed nervously, “I'm Skylar.” she mewed; looking him directly in the eyes. Skylar was determined not to show how scared she was to this cat.
    “You’re a kittypet?” he mewed twitching his white tail in disgust.  Skylar felt fury surge through her, even though she didn't know what a kittypet was she knew it was an insult.  “So, how do you know if I am or not.” Skylar challenged digging her thorn sharp claws into the grassy ground.  A growl rumbled deep in the tom's throat as he prepared to pounce on her.
    “Cloudkit, stop that right know!” Velvetclaw meowed sharply. Cloudkit relaxed and sat back on his haunches but kept glaring at her. “Cloudkit, go find your litter mates and shows Skylar the nursery.” Velvetclaw continued. With the flick of her tail Velvetclaw bounded away.  “You never answered my question, are you a kittypet.” Cloudkit mewed staring at her closely. “I'm not a kittypet.” Skylar meowed.
    “Cloudkit, guess what!” a pretty silver and white tabby yowled as she came charging over to Cloudkit and Skylar. “What Lightningkit?” Cloudkit mewed suddenly sharing her enthusiasm. “Thunderkit can come back to the nursery!” Lightningkit yowled; still not noticing Skylar.
    “Who are you?” a new voice asked close to her ear, and  Skylar jumped in surprise. “Oh, hi Thunderkit!” Cloudkit mewed before Skylar could reply.  Thunderkit was a black and white tom with pale green eyes.  He flicked his tail in greeting. “I'm Skylar, “she meowed, “and I'm not a kittypet.”
    “Nice to meet you,” Thunderkit mewed, “These are my liter mates; Lightningkit,” he nodded to the pretty silver tabby and white she cat, “and that’s Cloudkit.” He nodded to the white tom with ginger and gray splashes.
    Still trying to make Skylar blow a fuse Cloudkit added, “She’s a kittypet rogue thing.”
    “No, I’m not; I may have lived in twolegpalce,” Skylar meowed, “but that doesn’t mean I lived with twolegs.” Lightningkit leaned forward and gave her a good sniff. “She doesn’t smell like twolegs.” She informed them. Cloudkit stuck his nose in the air and stalked off when he realized his liter mates were on Skylar’s side.
    “What’s his deal?” Lightningkit meowed as they watched him leave in silence.
    Thunderkit shrugged, “Lets show Skylar around camp.” He mewed and bounded to a massive bramble bush.

Skylar was still getting used to the clan customs and learning about StarClan. It has been a quarter moon since she woke up in the nursery. Cloudkit had been going on and on about not want to share the den with a kittypet rogue thing.  Skylar was so happy that RiverClan had taken her in and not leave her stranded in the forest to die.

Signature:

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Smile Smile Smile  "Um, Shakespeare in the park? Doth mother know you whereth her drapes?" Smile Smile Smile

Iron Man

"Looks like somebody's having a busy after life."
    Mistystar
    WaterClan Leader

Re: Warriors Thunder and Lightning

Post by Mistystar on Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:45 pm

I really like it!!!
    Skyleaf

Post by Skyleaf on Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:32 pm

Thank you!!

Signature:

Smile Smile Smile  "Um, Shakespeare in the park? Doth mother know you whereth her drapes?" Smile Smile Smile

Iron Man

Maplewind
    WaterClan Deputy

Post by Maplewind on Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:12 am

Nice! I like it!
    Mistystar
    WaterClan Leader

Post by Mistystar on Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:29 pm

You need to post more of it, its really cool!
    Skyleaf

Post by Skyleaf on Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:42 pm

Thanks! I'll have to work on it some more.

Signature:

Iron Man

Maplewind
    WaterClan Deputy

Post by Maplewind on Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:30 am

My stories aren't even as close to that long! I keep typing, then backspacing, type some more, backspace some more.
    Skyleaf

Post by Skyleaf on Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:32 pm

Same

Signature:

Iron Man

Mistystar
    WaterClan Leader

Post by Mistystar on Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:04 pm

It's really hard to make non action stuff sometimes, I just want to right the important scenes and be done with it.
    Skyleaf

Post by Skyleaf on Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:58 pm

Yeah I try to keep them short 'cause I don't want to put the reader to sleep...

Signature:

Iron Man

Mistystar
    WaterClan Leader

Post by Mistystar on Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:41 pm

I have problems with that, too. Either something has to be happening or I can't write it.
    Skyleaf

Post by Skyleaf on Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:20 pm

Or I have no idea how to put it into words.

Signature:

Iron Man

SilverFlight
    Admin

Post by SilverFlight on Sun Jun 19, 2016 11:42 am

Its great :3 Btw will someone in the waterclan rp star rping on 7 im kinda late and it took me awhile to read through the hole thing so I sorta stared in the wrong place but could someone rp.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:37 pm