Warrior Cats Fun!!!

Please login or become a member of Warrior Cats Fun so you can have some fun with the other members!!! Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Fun!!!

Please login or become a member of Warrior Cats Fun so you can have some fun with the other members!!! Smile

Warrior Cats Fun!!!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is where you can RP, chat, and just hang out! Come join today! We allow users of all ages!

Latest topics

» WaterClan Symbol contest!!!!!!
Hey!!!! Just lettin' ya know about the rules :) EmptyMon Sep 05, 2016 4:33 pm by SilverFlight

» Dark Forest Roleplay
Hey!!!! Just lettin' ya know about the rules :) EmptyMon Aug 15, 2016 2:58 pm by SilverFlight

» WaterClan RPing thread one
Hey!!!! Just lettin' ya know about the rules :) EmptySun Jul 24, 2016 10:28 pm by SilverFlight

» StarClan RP
Hey!!!! Just lettin' ya know about the rules :) EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 12:26 pm by SilverFlight

» Favorite Clan
Hey!!!! Just lettin' ya know about the rules :) EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 7:32 pm by SilverFlight

» Snow's past
Hey!!!! Just lettin' ya know about the rules :) EmptySun Jun 19, 2016 4:25 pm by SilverFlight

» Warriors Thunder and Lightning
Hey!!!! Just lettin' ya know about the rules :) EmptySun Jun 19, 2016 11:42 am by SilverFlight

» NEW ERIN HUNTER SERIES COVER RELEASED!
Hey!!!! Just lettin' ya know about the rules :) EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 3:37 pm by Mistystar

» The Shadows Among Us (Destiny's Path)
Hey!!!! Just lettin' ya know about the rules :) EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 5:41 pm by Skyleaf

March 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Similar topics

Top posting users this month

No user

3 posters

Hey!!!! Just lettin' ya know about the rules :)

Mistystar
    Mistystar
    WaterClan Leader

Hey!!!! Just lettin' ya know about the rules :) Empty Hey!!!! Just lettin' ya know about the rules :)

Post by Mistystar Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:48 pm

Hey, guys! Join the fun!!! Go into our guest chat to chat with other guests and members!
    I am Mistystar!!!! I am a forum administrator, and you are awesome! I can't wait to roleplay with everyone, it will be tons of fun! I am a horse lover! I own 4 horses and a miniature pony colt! I am also a competitive swimmer! Yay its so fun. Not really. I have no idea why I swim.

Yes, there are rules here, go ahead and groan.
    *Groan*
    It's ok. Our most important rule is have fun! If we can tell you feel bad about a mistake, and only if you are continually breaking the rules will we dock your warning bar!
    We are not strict, if you feel we are being the tiniest bit harsh, let us know and we will do anything in our power (Haha, which is quite a bit Smile) to make you feel better and be friendlier!

PLEASE post whatever. It can be pretty amusing! Just post. Try to stay on topic and have fun, too! Have a great great time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue Neutral Neutral Smile Smile Very Happy Smile Very Happy Smile Very Happy Smile Smile Very Happy Smile afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao 

geek 
    Solarflare
    Solarflare

Location : Messing around in my room :0 Okay honestly I am on your doorstep ringing your doorbell *ding dong*

Hey!!!! Just lettin' ya know about the rules :) Empty Re: Hey!!!! Just lettin' ya know about the rules :)

Post by Solarflare Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:08 pm

The rules are just to keep members safe, just remember that! And yes our most prior goal is for every cat to have their best time here! But don't just say were harsh because we tell you something that you can't do. And if you break one of your red rules (the rules that are very large and should never be broken) you will be put into a red bar. It may sound strict it is just for safety. (Check the rules and you'll see). Anywho have a spectacular time!
    Maplewind
    Maplewind
    WaterClan Deputy

Hey!!!! Just lettin' ya know about the rules :) Empty Re: Hey!!!! Just lettin' ya know about the rules :)

Post by Maplewind Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:21 pm

Enjoy!
    Mistystar
    Mistystar
    WaterClan Leader

Post by Mistystar Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:04 pm

We will enforce the rules, but normally will just delete the post and PM the user if needed.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content