Warrior Cats Fun!!!

Please login or become a member of Warrior Cats Fun so you can have some fun with the other members!!! Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Fun!!!

Please login or become a member of Warrior Cats Fun so you can have some fun with the other members!!! Smile

Warrior Cats Fun!!!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is where you can RP, chat, and just hang out! Come join today! We allow users of all ages!

Latest topics

» WaterClan Symbol contest!!!!!!
The Tribe Of Flashing Lightning RP EmptyMon Sep 05, 2016 4:33 pm by SilverFlight

» Dark Forest Roleplay
The Tribe Of Flashing Lightning RP EmptyMon Aug 15, 2016 2:58 pm by SilverFlight

» WaterClan RPing thread one
The Tribe Of Flashing Lightning RP EmptySun Jul 24, 2016 10:28 pm by SilverFlight

» StarClan RP
The Tribe Of Flashing Lightning RP EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 12:26 pm by SilverFlight

» Favorite Clan
The Tribe Of Flashing Lightning RP EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 7:32 pm by SilverFlight

» Snow's past
The Tribe Of Flashing Lightning RP EmptySun Jun 19, 2016 4:25 pm by SilverFlight

» Warriors Thunder and Lightning
The Tribe Of Flashing Lightning RP EmptySun Jun 19, 2016 11:42 am by SilverFlight

» NEW ERIN HUNTER SERIES COVER RELEASED!
The Tribe Of Flashing Lightning RP EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 3:37 pm by Mistystar

» The Shadows Among Us (Destiny's Path)
The Tribe Of Flashing Lightning RP EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 5:41 pm by Skyleaf

March 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this month

No user

4 posters

The Tribe Of Flashing Lightning RP

Skyleaf
    Skyleaf

The Tribe Of Flashing Lightning RP Empty The Tribe Of Flashing Lightning RP

Post by Skyleaf Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:40 am

A pretty light brown tabby she cat with vivid green eyes stalked a hawk as it started to dive toward a large mouse.

Last edited by Skystar on Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Aqualily
    Aqualily

The Tribe Of Flashing Lightning RP Empty Re: The Tribe Of Flashing Lightning RP

Post by Aqualily Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:05 pm

A pair of amber eyes blinked from a rock. A shadow of a cat appeared. The silver she-cat blinked again then turned her amber gaze back to the hawk that had just nearly reach the ground.
    Skyleaf
    Skyleaf

Post by Skyleaf Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:23 pm

The tabby seized her chance and leaped sinking her claws into the hawk's wing. With the added weight the bird and cat crashed onto the ground.
    Using her strong muscles, she snapped it's neck and glanced around proudly.
    Solarflare
    Solarflare

Location : Messing around in my room :0 Okay honestly I am on your doorstep ringing your doorbell *ding dong*

Post by Solarflare Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:27 pm

The hawk screeched and tried to carry the she-cat away. A large amber colored tom leaped out of the shadows and helped the tabby she-cat. He held the hawk down and she killed it. Amberblaze stared at the hawk in glee.
    "This'll feed Mountainclan greatly!" he smiled.
    Skyleaf
    Skyleaf

Post by Skyleaf Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:04 pm

"Yeah," Splash mewed proudly, "I bet it would have flown away with me if you hadn't come to help."
    Solarflare
    Solarflare

Location : Messing around in my room :0 Okay honestly I am on your doorstep ringing your doorbell *ding dong*

Post by Solarflare Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:27 am

Ember blinked and smiled at her.
    "I guess," he meowed. He grabbed the hawk and slung it on his back. The cats began their way back to the camp.
    "Brilliant catch, Ember!" Pebble leaped after them.
    Skyleaf
    Skyleaf

Post by Skyleaf Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:22 pm

Splash let out a sigh.
    "I'm going to go out hunting again." she meowed; trying to sound excited.
    Solarflare
    Solarflare

Post by Solarflare Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:40 pm

"No your not," Ember growled. He stared over his shoulder at the tabby she-cat. His amber eyes glowed fiercely.
    "You rest first then you can go and hunt again, but remember to get another guard," he yawned.
    "Cause I need a rest."
    Skyleaf
    Skyleaf

Post by Skyleaf Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:08 pm

"I guess." Splash agreed and followed Ember into a crack under a boulder. The crack lead to a huge cavern.
    Solarflare
    Solarflare

Post by Solarflare Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:09 pm

"Now get something to eat and rest then you can go hunt again," he murmured. Then he set down the hawk and stretched.
    Skyleaf
    Skyleaf

Post by Skyleaf Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:18 pm

Splash of Sunlight flicked her tail to show she heard him and padded over to the fresh-kill pile and grabbed a mouse.
    Solarflare
    Solarflare

Post by Solarflare Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:26 pm

~Full name: Ember of Blazing Ambers. Pebble's full name: Pebble of Black Waters~
    ~I will play Pebble because she told me to and gave me a script~

Ember of Blazing Ambers padded to the pile of prey and took a plump mouse. He gobbled it up and then padded to the warrior's den. The cave was hollow and very small. Only six warriors could fit in it. He picked out a nest and curled up in it. He stayed awake though. His eyes narrowed with tiredness. He thought of everything that had happened and wondered what would happen in the road that lay in front of him.
    Mistystar
    Mistystar
    WaterClan Leader

Post by Mistystar Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:35 pm

Name: Mist that Rises at Dawn

Mist sighed as she exited the den, her blue eyes weary and wide as she jumpily settled, her back against a large rock, her ears alert for any sign of her enemy. This rock will cover my back. She thought, trying to ignore that it would also corner her if he did attack. She was so tired she had to crouch, she hadn't slept in days.
    She could feel it getting closer and closer.
    He was coming.
    Solarflare
    Solarflare

Post by Solarflare Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:49 pm

Ember dozed off into a light sleep.
    Skyleaf
    Skyleaf

Post by Skyleaf Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:54 pm

Splash saw her friend and bounded over to her and covered her in licks.
    "What happened to you?" she meowed in alarm and concern.
    Solarflare
    Solarflare

Post by Solarflare Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:46 am

Pebble began to eat her prey.
    Skyleaf
    Skyleaf

Post by Skyleaf Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:54 am

"Do you need to see the healer?" Splash asked between licks.
    Skyleaf
    Skyleaf

Post by Skyleaf Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:36 am

Splash nudged Mist to her paws and lead her to her den.
    Solarflare
    Solarflare

Post by Solarflare Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:31 pm

Ember woke up and yawned.
    Skyleaf
    Skyleaf

Post by Skyleaf Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:14 pm

Splash circled in her sleeping hollow so she could face Mist.
    "What's bugging you?" she asked again.

Last edited by Skystar on Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Solarflare
    Solarflare

Post by Solarflare Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:58 pm

Ember growled and sat outside of his cave and groomed himself.
    Skyleaf
    Skyleaf

Post by Skyleaf Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:39 pm

While Mist was lost in thought, Splash cleared the old bedding out of her sleeping hollow.
    Solarflare
    Solarflare

Post by Solarflare Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:40 pm

"Splash," Ember called.
    "You are coming on a hunting trip with me and Cougar." He looked over at the black tom.

~Cougar is a pretend character.~
    Skyleaf
    Skyleaf

Post by Skyleaf Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:43 pm

Splash sighed and remembered she had herbs to gather, " Sorry, I have to gather herbs before leaf-bare." She was the healer of the tribe.
    Solarflare
    Solarflare

Post by Solarflare Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:43 pm

Cougar growled.
    "Then me and you," Cougar shrugged.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:47 pm