Warrior Cats Fun!!!

Please login or become a member of Warrior Cats Fun so you can have some fun with the other members!!! Smile

This is where you can RP, chat, and just hang out! Come join today! We allow users of all ages!

Latest topics

» WaterClan Symbol contest!!!!!!
Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:33 pm by SilverFlight

» Dark Forest Roleplay
Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:58 pm by SilverFlight

» WaterClan RPing thread one
Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:28 pm by SilverFlight

» StarClan RP
Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:26 pm by SilverFlight

» Favorite Clan
Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:32 pm by SilverFlight

» Snow's past
Sun Jun 19, 2016 4:25 pm by SilverFlight

» Warriors Thunder and Lightning
Sun Jun 19, 2016 11:42 am by SilverFlight

» NEW ERIN HUNTER SERIES COVER RELEASED!
Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:37 pm by Mistystar

» The Shadows Among Us (Destiny's Path)
Thu Jun 19, 2014 5:41 pm by Skyleaf

December 2017

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
    123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
25262728293031

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this month


    What would you do?

    Share
    avatar
    Maplewind
    WaterClan Deputy

    Posts : 245
    Join date : 2012-09-09
    Age : 18
    Location : floating around somewhere in the universe...

    What would you do?

    Post by Maplewind on Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:55 pm

    In this topic, you can reply or make another "What would you do?" But please let others respond abit before making a new "What would you do?" Thanks! Very Happy

    You an apprentice. You and your mentor, who is a very respected clan member, are out on a hunting patrol and you catch your mentor eating their prey they just caught. You don't want to have your mentor get in trouble, but they are breaking the warrior code. What would you do?
    avatar
    Mistystar
    WaterClan Leader

    Posts : 1092
    Join date : 2012-01-28
    Age : 17
    Location : Planet Earth (Maybe.)

    Re: What would you do?

    Post by Mistystar on Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:13 pm

    My honest answer? I would probably pretend I didn't see it.
    My beauty pegeant answer? I would go talk to the Clan leader and let them deal with it.
    avatar
    Maplewind
    WaterClan Deputy

    Posts : 245
    Join date : 2012-09-09
    Age : 18
    Location : floating around somewhere in the universe...

    Re: What would you do?

    Post by Maplewind on Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:28 pm

    Very Happy
    I'd probably do the same thing...
    avatar
    Solarflare

    Posts : 279
    Join date : 2013-04-26
    Age : 17
    Location : Messing around in my room :0 Okay honestly I am on your doorstep ringing your doorbell *ding dong*

    Re: What would you do?

    Post by Solarflare on Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:40 pm

    Silly answer-I would tell him to stop sitting around stuffing his face
    Honest answer- You know, if you were respected wouldn't you want to eat? No that's not it. It's: Tell him to stop eating it and move on


    **************************************************

    Signature:

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------

    **************************************************
    No one is perfect in life, but you can be amazing. You want to be selfish? Then be it! But selfishness gets you know where in life
    avatar
    Maplewind
    WaterClan Deputy

    Posts : 245
    Join date : 2012-09-09
    Age : 18
    Location : floating around somewhere in the universe...

    Re: What would you do?

    Post by Maplewind on Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:32 am

    Yeah. Good choice. Smile
    avatar
    Skyleaf

    Posts : 1324
    Join date : 2012-01-29
    Age : 17
    Location : Swimming around the world.

    Re: What would you do?

    Post by Skyleaf on Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:01 am

    I would ask him why he's eating our prey, if he's honest about why he's doing it then We'd keep it a secret. If he isn't then I'd tell the clan leader.


    **************************************************

    Signature:

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------

    **************************************************
     [Only admins are allowed to see this image] [Only admins are allowed to see this image] [Only admins are allowed to see this image]  "Um, Shakespeare in the park? Doth mother know you whereth her drapes?" [Only admins are allowed to see this image] [Only admins are allowed to see this image] [Only admins are allowed to see this image]

    Iron Man

    "Looks like somebody's having a busy after life."
    avatar
    Maplewind
    WaterClan Deputy

    Posts : 245
    Join date : 2012-09-09
    Age : 18
    Location : floating around somewhere in the universe...

    Re: What would you do?

    Post by Maplewind on Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:34 am

    You are at a gathering and overhear another clan member whispering about how your clan has been stealing prey and that they are going to attack. But your clan hasn't been stealing prey at all.
    avatar
    Skyleaf

    Posts : 1324
    Join date : 2012-01-29
    Age : 17
    Location : Swimming around the world.

    Re: What would you do?

    Post by Skyleaf on Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:08 pm

    I would pretend to not have heard and tell my clan leader after the gathering.


    **************************************************

    Signature:

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------

    **************************************************
     [Only admins are allowed to see this image] [Only admins are allowed to see this image] [Only admins are allowed to see this image]  "Um, Shakespeare in the park? Doth mother know you whereth her drapes?" [Only admins are allowed to see this image] [Only admins are allowed to see this image] [Only admins are allowed to see this image]

    Iron Man

    "Looks like somebody's having a busy after life."
    avatar
    Maplewind
    WaterClan Deputy

    Posts : 245
    Join date : 2012-09-09
    Age : 18
    Location : floating around somewhere in the universe...

    Re: What would you do?

    Post by Maplewind on Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:06 pm

    Good choice Smile I wouldn't do any thing either...
    avatar
    Skyleaf

    Posts : 1324
    Join date : 2012-01-29
    Age : 17
    Location : Swimming around the world.

    Re: What would you do?

    Post by Skyleaf on Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:29 pm

    Thanks!! Smile 


    **************************************************

    Signature:

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------

    **************************************************
     [Only admins are allowed to see this image] [Only admins are allowed to see this image] [Only admins are allowed to see this image]  "Um, Shakespeare in the park? Doth mother know you whereth her drapes?" [Only admins are allowed to see this image] [Only admins are allowed to see this image] [Only admins are allowed to see this image]

    Iron Man

    "Looks like somebody's having a busy after life."
    avatar
    Solarflare

    Posts : 279
    Join date : 2013-04-26
    Age : 17
    Location : Messing around in my room :0 Okay honestly I am on your doorstep ringing your doorbell *ding dong*

    Re: What would you do?

    Post by Solarflare on Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:06 am

    I would turn to them and say," shut up mouse-brains." I would say it so fiercly that they would cry XD


    **************************************************

    Signature:

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------

    **************************************************
    No one is perfect in life, but you can be amazing. You want to be selfish? Then be it! But selfishness gets you know where in life
    avatar
    Maplewind
    WaterClan Deputy

    Posts : 245
    Join date : 2012-09-09
    Age : 18
    Location : floating around somewhere in the universe...

    Re: What would you do?

    Post by Maplewind on Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:12 pm

    I'd tell our clan leader
    avatar
    Mistystar
    WaterClan Leader

    Posts : 1092
    Join date : 2012-01-28
    Age : 17
    Location : Planet Earth (Maybe.)

    Re: What would you do?

    Post by Mistystar on Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:10 pm

    They wouldn't dare break the truce! I would turn on them and say they can be quiet cause' your Clan knows all about the attack already, no need to interrupt the gathering to tell another cat! Then I would tell my Clan leader after the gathering.
    avatar
    Mistystar
    WaterClan Leader

    Posts : 1092
    Join date : 2012-01-28
    Age : 17
    Location : Planet Earth (Maybe.)

    Re: What would you do?

    Post by Mistystar on Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:12 pm

    What would you do? You are out hunting and you see your Clan deputy sneaking around in the bushes. He is trying to stay hidden and you smell the stench of another Clan on his fur.
    avatar
    Mistystar
    WaterClan Leader

    Posts : 1092
    Join date : 2012-01-28
    Age : 17
    Location : Planet Earth (Maybe.)

    Re: What would you do?

    Post by Mistystar on Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:05 pm

    Hmm, no real life example. You are on a plane and it is crashing. The oxygen masks are deployed from the ceiling above you, but the person next to you's doesn't come down. If you give them yours, you will certainly die. If you share, one breath, hand it over, one breath, hand it over, both of you could die. If you keep it, the person next to you will die. Situation one: The person sitting next to you is your mother
    Situation 2: The person next to you is a little girl who's mom is not near her
    Situation 3: The person next to you is a pregnant lady
    What would you do in each situation?



    I would share with my mom, give it to the little girl and give it to the pregnant lady.
    avatar
    Skyleaf

    Posts : 1324
    Join date : 2012-01-29
    Age : 17
    Location : Swimming around the world.

    Re: What would you do?

    Post by Skyleaf on Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:42 pm

    I would put mine on and try to figure out why the person's isn't, then scream for help. But if I can't figure out why I would share with the person.


    **************************************************

    Signature:

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------

    **************************************************
     [Only admins are allowed to see this image] [Only admins are allowed to see this image] [Only admins are allowed to see this image]  "Um, Shakespeare in the park? Doth mother know you whereth her drapes?" [Only admins are allowed to see this image] [Only admins are allowed to see this image] [Only admins are allowed to see this image]

    Iron Man

    "Looks like somebody's having a busy after life."
    avatar
    Maplewind
    WaterClan Deputy

    Posts : 245
    Join date : 2012-09-09
    Age : 18
    Location : floating around somewhere in the universe...

    Re: What would you do?

    Post by Maplewind on Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:50 pm

    I would probably do what you did misty. That would be so freaky!
    avatar
    Mistystar
    WaterClan Leader

    Posts : 1092
    Join date : 2012-01-28
    Age : 17
    Location : Planet Earth (Maybe.)

    Re: What would you do?

    Post by Mistystar on Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:27 pm

    I know!!

    You are in a german concentration camp in WWII. Your son got in trouble with one of the guards and is being hung, and they ordered YOU to kick the bucket. When you are hung, you stand on a bucket with the rope around your neck, someone kicks the bucket, you fall, the rope tightens and you die. So, either you kill your son or you die trying to escape, and your son still dies.
    avatar
    Skyleaf

    Posts : 1324
    Join date : 2012-01-29
    Age : 17
    Location : Swimming around the world.

    Re: What would you do?

    Post by Skyleaf on Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:35 pm

    So either way your son dies?


    **************************************************

    Signature:

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------

    **************************************************
     [Only admins are allowed to see this image] [Only admins are allowed to see this image] [Only admins are allowed to see this image]  "Um, Shakespeare in the park? Doth mother know you whereth her drapes?" [Only admins are allowed to see this image] [Only admins are allowed to see this image] [Only admins are allowed to see this image]

    Iron Man

    "Looks like somebody's having a busy after life."
    avatar
    Mistystar
    WaterClan Leader

    Posts : 1092
    Join date : 2012-01-28
    Age : 17
    Location : Planet Earth (Maybe.)

    Re: What would you do?

    Post by Mistystar on Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:23 pm

    Yes.
    avatar
    Skyleaf

    Posts : 1324
    Join date : 2012-01-29
    Age : 17
    Location : Swimming around the world.

    Re: What would you do?

    Post by Skyleaf on Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:17 pm

    I'd save myself. hehehe...


    **************************************************

    Signature:

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------

    **************************************************
     [Only admins are allowed to see this image] [Only admins are allowed to see this image] [Only admins are allowed to see this image]  "Um, Shakespeare in the park? Doth mother know you whereth her drapes?" [Only admins are allowed to see this image] [Only admins are allowed to see this image] [Only admins are allowed to see this image]

    Iron Man

    "Looks like somebody's having a busy after life."
    avatar
    Mistystar
    WaterClan Leader

    Posts : 1092
    Join date : 2012-01-28
    Age : 17
    Location : Planet Earth (Maybe.)

    Re: What would you do?

    Post by Mistystar on Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:17 am

    My real answer would probably be that I pretend to not notice however heartless that may seem.

    Sponsored content

    Re: What would you do?

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:56 am