Warrior Cats Fun!!!

Please login or become a member of Warrior Cats Fun so you can have some fun with the other members!!! Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Fun!!!

Please login or become a member of Warrior Cats Fun so you can have some fun with the other members!!! Smile

Warrior Cats Fun!!!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is where you can RP, chat, and just hang out! Come join today! We allow users of all ages!

Latest topics

» WaterClan Symbol contest!!!!!!
Elementals EmptyMon Sep 05, 2016 4:33 pm by SilverFlight

» Dark Forest Roleplay
Elementals EmptyMon Aug 15, 2016 2:58 pm by SilverFlight

» WaterClan RPing thread one
Elementals EmptySun Jul 24, 2016 10:28 pm by SilverFlight

» StarClan RP
Elementals EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 12:26 pm by SilverFlight

» Favorite Clan
Elementals EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 7:32 pm by SilverFlight

» Snow's past
Elementals EmptySun Jun 19, 2016 4:25 pm by SilverFlight

» Warriors Thunder and Lightning
Elementals EmptySun Jun 19, 2016 11:42 am by SilverFlight

» NEW ERIN HUNTER SERIES COVER RELEASED!
Elementals EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 3:37 pm by Mistystar

» The Shadows Among Us (Destiny's Path)
Elementals EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 5:41 pm by Skyleaf

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this month

No user

3 posters

Elementals

Skyleaf
    Skyleaf

Elementals Empty Elementals

Post by Skyleaf Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:46 pm

I stared up at the night sky with my head resting on my hands. I wonder where the big dipper is. I ask myself.
    “Anakah, where are you!” My brother Jason yelled into the silent darkness. I stayed still; not wanting to make a sound. I wanted to tackle him when he got closer.
    “Um, Anakah?” Jason called again, this time sounding a little uncertain. I smiled to myself as Jason took a couple steps out the front door. He has brown hair, tan skin, green eyes and an athlete’s build.
    “Come on, it’s time for bed.” He called starting to sound annoyed. I rolled onto my stomach and crawled a little closer to my brother.
    “Here’s Annie!” I screamed as I tackled him.
    “Get off of me!” Jason shrieked in terror, and tried to slug me in the face. I growled playfully and shoved him to the ground when he tried to stand up. I waited for him the get up again and shove me, but he didn’t move. I don’t think I pushed him that hard.
    “Jason, are you okay?” I asked uncertainly.
    He mumbled something I didn’t catch.
    I furrowed my brow in concern.
    Jason jumped to his feet and rammed into me, making me fall against a tree.
    “You jerk!” I yelled slightly annoyed.

“You can’t catch me!” A hamburger with legs and a face squealed playfully as I chased him down my driveway.
    “Come back! I’m starving!” I yelled and the mutant hamburger started getting a bigger lead on me.
    Green foliage flashed by as I sprinted after the hamburger. I didn’t remember the driveway being so long.
    “He he he, you’re too slow!!” the hamburger squealed again louder this time. I felt sweat drip of my fore head and land on my nose. I was starting to feel a burning sensation on my nose where the sweat landed, wait a second, sweat doesn’t sting.
    I was jolted awake with the sensation of something very strong pinning me to my bed. I saw a faint outline of a man gripping my shoulders.
    I started to scream, but a third hand covered my mouth. I tried to free myself but it was no use the man was too strong.
    I bit down hard on the hand covering my mouth.
    “Owe!!” A lady cried in alarm.
    The hand was brought back quickly.
    The man pulled out a knife and pulled it back, ready to stab me.
    I screamed so loud I felt my own ears split and started to struggle even harder.
    I felt the cold blade touch my neck, but it was all in slow motion and I balled my hands into fists.
    So this is how I’m going to die. I thought sadly.
    The man loosened his grip as lightning struck the house and thunder boomed so loud I heard something crash onto the roof. As soon as he loosened his grip I surged forward and knocked him onto ground.
    Honestly, I had no clue I was that strong. But my victory didn't last long in an instant the man was at my throat again with the long knife. And then, I fainted.

Last edited by Skystar on Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Mistystar
    Mistystar
    WaterClan Leader

Elementals Empty Re: Elementals

Post by Mistystar Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:22 pm

Cool!!!!!!! I love it! Was the second part a dream?
    Mistystar
    Mistystar
    WaterClan Leader

Post by Mistystar Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:23 pm

Oh, I missed an important detail! That is really really cool!
    Maplewind
    Maplewind
    WaterClan Deputy

Post by Maplewind Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:16 pm

Awesome! You really drew me in!
    Skyleaf
    Skyleaf

Post by Skyleaf Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:28 pm

Thanks!!! I really need to work on it some more.
    Maplewind
    Maplewind
    WaterClan Deputy

Post by Maplewind Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:32 pm

I need to work on my story too. I wish it was summer so I could work on it more!
    Skyleaf
    Skyleaf

Post by Skyleaf Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:57 pm

Same here!! And Misty, FYI the part with the mutant hamburger was a dream. Not the part with the man with the knife... Smile
    Mistystar
    Mistystar
    WaterClan Leader

Post by Mistystar Sat Sep 28, 2013 3:46 pm

Yep, got it!!!!!
    Smile
    Maplewind
    Maplewind
    WaterClan Deputy

Post by Maplewind Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:28 pm

Haha! Mutant hamburgers! It would be so wierd walking down the grocery store and BAM! There is a squeling mutant hamburger!
    Skyleaf
    Skyleaf

Post by Skyleaf Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:52 pm

Laughing Laughing Smile  Yeah I should have something like that happen in my story!!
    Maplewind
    Maplewind
    WaterClan Deputy

Post by Maplewind Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:21 pm

As you can tell, I love randomness. Keeps things interesting.
    Skyleaf
    Skyleaf

Post by Skyleaf Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:14 pm

Okay. Smile
    Skyleaf
    Skyleaf

Post by Skyleaf Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:17 pm

I was jolted awake with the sensation of something very strong pinning me to my bed. I saw a faint outline of a man gripping my shoulders.
    I started to scream, but a third hand covered my mouth. I tried to free myself but it was no use the man was too strong.
    “Owe!!” A lady cried in pain.
    I screamed so loud I felt my own ears split and started to struggle even harder.
    I felt the cold blade touch my neck, but it was all in slow motion and I balled my hands into fists.
    The man loosened his grip as lightning struck the house and thunder boomed so loud I heard something big crash onto the roof, making it cave in a little on me and my unwanted company. As soon as he loosened his grip I surged forward and knocked him onto ground.
    Honestly, I had no clue I was that strong. But my victory didn’t last long in an instant the man was at my throat again with the long knife. Then something smacked my in the head, knocking me off the bed. I blacked out mid fall.

Thump.
    Thump.
    Thump.
    All I could hear was my heart beat.
    Thump.
    Thump
    Thump.
    I tried to open my eyes but I couldn’t. It was like trying to lift a two ton cement block with my eye lids. And I absolutely couldn’t feel any part of my body. I felt like a floating head.
    “Is she going to be all right?” a shaky voice broke into my floating head’s silence, it was vaguely familiar.
    “It’s possibly, if she ever wakes up from a coma.” Another voice said bluntly.
    Ah, who the heck are they talking about? I asked myself, I’m obviously alive!
    Um, I’m alive here!” Is what I meant to say but all that came out was, “Gump, I’m a wove ear!”
    “She’s alive!” someone shouted joyfully.
    “How long until the effects of the medicine ware off?” the first voice asked.
    “Twenty minutes.” The second voice responded immediately, I’m guessing that was the doctor.
    “Just rest for twenty more minutes.” The first voice said soothingly and ran its hand along my left arm.
    I woke up with my head pounding my fingers on my right hand were completely numb.
    “Anakah?” a boy’s voice asked.
    “Yes?” I rasped, and then I winced when I felt a sharp pain in my side.
    “Mom, she’s finally awake!” the boy cried happily.
    I opened my eyes, hoping to see who was talking, but what I saw wasn’t very helpful. The room was full of distorted blurry shapes. I blinked a couple times in order to clear my vision. Then I realized that it was my brother, Jason standing over my bed.
    “Why are you looking at me like that?” Jason asked, raising an eye brow.
    “I didn’t recognize you.”’ I answered flatly.
    “I’m your twin for goodness sake!”
    “I know I know…” I muttered and tried to sit up, but an indescribable pain in my left arm made me fall back onto the bed.
    “Careful, you broke your arm and got a concussion when the roof collapsed on you.” Jason cautioned me, his green eyes sincere. Now I understand why almost all my friends keep following Jason around whenever I hang out with them.
    A smile tugged at my lips. “I know, yaw big goof ball.”
    He reached for my right hand and helped me sit up again.
    “Let’s find mom and dad so we can leave.” Jason stated as he helped me put my running shoes on.
    “Okay, Sir Points Out The Obvious.” I said sarcastically.
    Jason stepped out of the room to let my change out of my hospital gown and into street clothes. As soon as I finished I cracked the door open and peeked out and saw my parents and twin brother walking back to my room. Mom and dad both looked like they had swallowed something nasty but quickly put on a fake smile when they saw me.
    “You look like you got hit by a bus!” my dad stated when they reached me.
    I don’t think my mom meant me to hear her mutter to my dad, “Come now dear we don’t know how stable she is.” Jason obviously heard her, too.
    “Mom!” he rounded on her, “There is nothing wrong with my sister!”
    Mom looked awfully awkward, with her face getting red in a mixture of anger and embarrassment.
    I placed my head in my hands, fighting back tears. What a family.
    “Are you four ready to check out?” a heavy set nurse walked over in high heels.
    My parent nodded and followed the nurse over to a black counter top, where a middle aged man with really thick glasses sat, balancing a pen on his nose. Jason moved closer to me his green eyes full of sadness and pity. Wait, when could I read other people’s emotions?
    Skyleaf
    Skyleaf

Post by Skyleaf Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:18 pm

“Owe!!” A lady cried in pain.
    The man loosened his grip as lightning struck the house and thunder boomed so loud I heard something big crash onto the roof, making it cave in a little on me and my unwanted company. As soon as he loosened his grip I surged forward and knocked him onto ground.
    Honestly, I had no clue I was that strong. But my victory didn’t last long in an instant the man was at my throat again with the long knife. Then something smacked my in the head, knocking me off the bed. I blacked out mid fall.

Thump.
    Thump.
    Thump.
    All I could hear was my heart beat.
    Thump.
    Thump
    Thump.
    I tried to open my eyes but I couldn’t. It was like trying to lift a two ton cement block with my eye lids. And I absolutely couldn’t feel any part of my body. I felt like a floating head.
    “Is she going to be all right?” a shaky voice broke into my floating head’s silence, it was vaguely familiar.
    “It’s possibly, if she ever wakes up from a coma.” Another voice said bluntly.
    Ah, who the heck are they talking about? I asked myself, I’m obviously alive!
    Um, I’m alive here!” Is what I meant to say but all that came out was, “Gump, I’m a wove ear!”
    “She’s alive!” someone shouted joyfully.
    “How long until the effects of the medicine ware off?” the first voice asked.
    “Twenty minutes.” The second voice responded immediately, I’m guessing that was the doctor.
    “Just rest for twenty more minutes.” The first voice said soothingly and ran its hand along my left arm.
    I woke up with my head pounding my fingers on my right hand were completely numb.
    “Anakah?” a boy’s voice asked.
    “Yes?” I rasped, and then I winced when I felt a sharp pain in my side.
    “Mom, she’s finally awake!” the boy cried happily.
    I opened my eyes, hoping to see who was talking, but what I saw wasn’t very helpful. The room was full of distorted blurry shapes. I blinked a couple times in order to clear my vision. Then I realized that it was my brother, Jason standing over my bed.
    “Why are you looking at me like that?” Jason asked, raising an eye brow.
    “I didn’t recognize you.”’ I answered flatly.
    “I’m your twin for goodness sake!”
    “I know I know…” I muttered and tried to sit up, but an indescribable pain in my left arm made me fall back onto the bed.
    “Careful, you broke your arm and got a concussion when the roof collapsed on you.” Jason cautioned me, his green eyes sincere. Now I understand why almost all my friends keep following Jason around whenever I hang out with them.
    A smile tugged at my lips. “I know, yaw big goof ball.”
    He reached for my right hand and helped me sit up again.
    “Let’s find mom and dad so we can leave.” Jason stated as he helped me put my running shoes on.
    “Okay, Sir Points Out The Obvious.” I said sarcastically.
    Jason stepped out of the room to let my change out of my hospital gown and into street clothes. As soon as I finished I cracked the door open and peeked out and saw my parents and twin brother walking back to my room. Mom and dad both looked like they had swallowed something nasty but quickly put on a fake smile when they saw me.
    “You look like you got hit by a bus!” my dad stated when they reached me.
    I don’t think my mom meant me to hear her mutter to my dad, “Come now dear we don’t know how stable she is.” Jason obviously heard her, too.
    “Mom!” he rounded on her, “There is nothing wrong with my sister!”
    Mom looked awfully awkward, with her face getting red in a mixture of anger and embarrassment.
    I placed my head in my hands, fighting back tears. What a family.
    “Are you four ready to check out?” a heavy set nurse walked over in high heels.
    My parent nodded and followed the nurse over to a black counter top, where a middle aged man with really thick glasses sat, balancing a pen on his nose. Jason moved closer to me his green eyes full of sadness and pity. Wait, when could I read other people’s emotions?
    Skyleaf
    Skyleaf

Post by Skyleaf Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:52 pm

Just to clear things up the Anakah in this story is not the one in Phantoms vs Spirits of Light... Why the same name? I don't know I guess I really like it... Smile
    Mistystar
    Mistystar
    WaterClan Leader

Post by Mistystar Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:17 pm

I use Hallie in a lot of my stories, too
    Skyleaf
    Skyleaf

Post by Skyleaf Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:31 pm

Smile 

Sponsored content